Why choose us?
FYVE has a strong reputation for delivering on its promises. Our trustworthy team members are hands on professionals with experience in all facets of community association management. We routinely and consistently visit our properties to ensure all operations run smoothly, continuously. We are always available and are quick to respond to emergencies. We’re experts at problem solving in the most efficient manner, as we have a lot of experience resolving association issues.
FYVE Management’s founders built their company and relationships on the basis of honesty, transparency and a strong track record of delivering on their promises. The respect of colleagues, partners, suppliers and clients is paramount to FYVE’s success, and we all work together to deserve your trust.
The foundation of our business is built from a sound work ethic and past personal experience. Our staff is trained and knowledgeable in all HOA and Condominium Florida Statutes. Our primary focus is always on customer satisfaction and attention to detail throughout all phases of management with proactive communication to board members, owners, and contractors.
Acute financial expertise
Our experienced, CPA-managed financial and accounting professionals mean business. We manage our clients’ financial affairs with skilled judgement and extreme rigor. Our tailored services help your association manage its cash flow, plan capital improvements, manage fiscal matters, anticipate and prepare for market fluctuations and more.
A Community Association Manager (CAM) is responsible for managing the business operations of condominium, cooperative, or homeowner associations. Operating associations involves many different tasks, from physical maintenance of association property and financial management of association resources to administrative management of board activities and many more functions.
A COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGER’S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Overseeing and authorizing payment for association services
- Advising and providing administrative, operational, and managerial support to the Board of Directors
- Developing budgets, presenting and explaining financial reports
- Soliciting and evaluating bids for services to be performed
- Supervising and/or directing association personnel and vendors
- Directing the enforcement of the restrictive covenants
- Supervising the design and delivery of projects and programs
- Soliciting, evaluating, and assisting with association insurance
- Supervising maintenance activities and contractor performance
FYVE Management is well-known for the depth and reliability of its financial services offering. Our experienced, CPA-managed financial and accounting professionals manage our clients’ financial affairs with skilled judgment and extreme rigor. We provide extensive support to manage associations cash flow, plan capital improvements, anticipate and prepare for market fluctuations and more. We utilize a meticulous checks and balances system to provide expert assurance that all fiscal matters and budget transactions are managed professionally, competently and accurately at all times.
FYVE PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL BOOKKEEPING AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES INCLUDING:
- Cash Management
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Tax & Audit Preparation
- Financial Statements
- Collections Processing
- Payroll Processing
FYVE provides only licensed managers, including onsite managers to our larger accounts, dedicated to ensuring your association receives constant management and attention.
OUR REGULAR DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Routinely inspecting the property
- Supervising maintenance activities
- Ensuring contractor performance
- Enforcing covenants & restrictions
- Soliciting and evaluating bids
- Managing projects and resolving issues
- Security & access management 24-hour emergency service
FYVE provides additional support to your association by delivering a wide range of customized administrative services, designed to streamline operations and enhance communication between your Board members, management team and residents.
FYVE’s ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES PROVIDE COMPLETE ORGANIZATION FOR THE ASSOCIATION INCLUDING:
- Comprehensive office record keeping and file maintenance
- Facilitation of the application process for sales and leases
- Form processing including architectural compliance
- Preparation and filing of state reports
- Review and management of association insurance needs
- Coordination and attendance of Board and Annual Meetings
A sharp and efficient community online portal is paramount to offering a timely assistance to your homeowners and tenants. FYVE offers a full service community online portal implementation and delivery, allowing you to maintain a constant communication with all your stakeholders while automating most tasks.
OUR TURNKEY ONLINE PORTAL SERVICES WILL HELP YOU TO INSTANTLY, EFFICIENTLY, AND ECONOMICALLY:
- Promote your community to prospective residents
- Support resident self-service and access to information
- Distribute association information and documents
- Target and send group emails and mailings
- Collect resident information and requests
- Collect assessment payments and fees
- Optimize use of volunteer time and resources
- Provide education on procedures and rules
Our professional teams provide valuable guidance and support to developers and their partners, such as architects, engineers, attorneys and sales and marketing teams. We understand industry best practices, as well as the complex design, operational and legal challenges faced by developing properties in every local market. As a result, we can deliver customized solutions, backed by responsive, genuinely helpful service, to reduce costs, streamline operations and add value to your project at every stage.
From conception through build-out, transition and beyond, we work closely with your development team to create a distinctive identity and desirable lifestyle for your planned community – positioning it for success and enhancing its marketability and financial stability, both now and for generations to come.
FYVE’s COMPREHENSIVE DEVELOPER SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Site Plan Review
- Homeowner association forward planning
- Comprehensive project management, including deliverable guidelines and timeframes
- Architectural and mechanical plans
- Financial planning, including community assessment and supporting budgets
- Common area and land ownership tracking
- Coordinating master developers and merchant builders
- Amenity and social program planning and management
- Staffing and preparing for opening
Fully Trained Staff – 24-hour Hotline available for after-hour emergencies;
messages are always returned within 24 hours
Draft letters, special memos & responses to various requests from Homeowners, Vendors or other HOA affiliates for association business completion.
Maintain files for all documentation, including Financial Reporting, Individual Lot Files, current insurance policy & claims, legal correspondence, maintenance proposals, meeting minutes, current vendor contracts & warranties, with updated copies of Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation for all vendors
Monthly reports will be available online through the website. Complete Accounting of all financial transactions from previous month with complete audit trail: Bank Statement(s) for verification of balances, All Management activity including Inspection & Violation Report
Escrow, Disclosures & Welcome Letters
Work directly with Title Companies upon sale of each home. Escrow paperwork processed & a disclosure package mailed to buyer. Upon close of escrow, a Welcome Letter is sent to new owner including all pertinent information on Management and Accounting Processes
Free space and templates are available on our website to allow board members to create newsletters for their community
Are you ready to have your
community managed by FYVE?
"*" indicates required fields